Cultivated in the warm regions of Latin America, Mastrante is a member of the Verbenaceae shrub family and has petite white and purple flowers. The earthy aroma of Mastrante is grounding and calming and can be used to promote relaxation. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone and can be used topically to promote radiant looking skin. In native South America, Mastrante was used traditionally for its clarifying and energizing aroma.EVERYDAY USES
• Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and support healthy skin.
• Add to Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® massage oils and apply topically to desired area as needed following exercise or activity.
• Dilute and apply to temples, bottoms of feet, or Vita Flex points and energy centers to experience its grounding and calming aroma.
• Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Bergamot, Idaho Balsam Fir, or another favorite essential oil for a relaxing foot rub or massage.
• Diffuse to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Lippia alba† (Mastrante) leaf/stem oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil